Dalmac respects the privacy of visitors and users of this web site, and will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this web site.
Like most websites, we use some cookies. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They’re used for many things, such as remembering whether you’ve visited the site before, so that you remain logged in – or to help us work out how many visitors we get on the site over a given period of time. These cookies contain information about the use of your computer but they don’t include personal information about you.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Session Cookies as you travel around our site, there are times when we need to remember technical information about you as you go from page to page. We use this technical information in many ways to enhance your user experience. This cookie contains no personally identifiable information and only stays in place until you end your session (usually when you leave our site.)
We use web analytics services to recognise your browser or device and, for example, to identify whether you have visited specific services we offer previously.This information is anonymous and only used for statistical purposes. It allows us to track information, such as how many individual users we have and how often they visit our website
Persistent or Login Session Cookie when you log into a restricted area, we may set a cookie on your PC, to remember your login details. This can be used for your convenience so that on subsequent visits, you aren’t required to provide the entire login information again. This cookie will remain on your computer indefinitely, even after you leave our site.
CONTROLLING YOUR COOKIES
MANAGING COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER
Most current browsers allow you:
- Block third party cookies.
- Block cookies from particular sites.
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis.
- Block all cookies from being set.
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
You should be aware that you will lose any preferences if you delete cookies, which includes where you have opted out from cookies (as this requires an opt-out cookie to be set !). In additional if you block cookies completely many websites will not work properly and some functionality on these websites will not work at all. We do not recommend turning cookies off when using our Online Services for these reasons.
Find out more about how to manage your cookies for each of the browsers below:
By accessing dalmac.ie you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access dalmac.ie.
- The information contained in this web site is intended for general information purposes only. Dalmac has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Dalmac apologises.
- Dalmac makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this web site, including any hypertext links to any web site or other items used either directly or indirectly from this web site. Dalmac accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this web site and any decisions based on information contained in Dalmac’s web sites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this web site are Copyright Dalmac. You shall not use this web site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this web site or with the enjoyment of this web site by other visitors.
- Dalmac reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this web site and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Dalmac against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Dalmac as a result of your misuse of this web site or your breach of these terms.
19 Grange Parade, Baldoyle Industrial Estate, Baldoyle, Dublin 13, Ireland.
+353 (0)1 843 7127
© 2018 FINGAL LANGUAGE INSTITUTE T/A DALMAC RECRUITMENT & AVIATION SERVICES. REGISTERED IN IRELAND NO. 168400
DESIGNED IN IRELAND. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.